Revolutionary Ultra Fast Absorbance reader.
SPECTROstar NANO instantaneously detects a whole spectra from all wells or from a normal cuvette, and is perfect for all absorbance methods.
Fast spectrum analyze with a resolution of 1 nm, enabling absorbance tests that previously were impossible.
By using an ultra-fast spectrometer the SPECTROstar NANO can read a whole spectrum from 220 nm to 1000 nm in less than 1 second per well in volumes down to 2μl.
SPECTROstar NANO uses the integrated cuvette holder for kinetic studies and quick, easy absorbance tests or measures in microplates up to 1536 formats.
SPECTROstar NANO is controlled with simple keystrokes for routine commands or specific sets of methods.
Ultrafast entire spectrum analysis, shaking functions, incubation, kinetic readings, scanning over a well and automatic light path correction are some of SPECTROstar NANOs features.
The most common absorbance methods, such as ELISA, DNA, RNA, Protein (Bradford, BCA and Lowry), cell growth, and more can easily be performed by pre-programmed protocols.
SPECTROstar NANO may be equipped with a Gas Vent option that allows the measuring chamber of the instrument to give controlled environment of e.g. CO2.
- Measuring range 220 to 1000 nm in less than 1 second per well
- Selectable spectral resolution of 1-10 nm
- 6-1536 well plates
- Low volume 2μL measurements for DNA, RNA, protein, etc.
- Standard cuvette port for individual samples
- Incubation up to 45°C for microplates and cuvettes
- Gas connector for atmospheric sensitive samples
- Well-scanning, kinetic and endpoint measurements
- Multimode plate shaker
- Method specific speed protocol
- Powerful Data Analysis Software - MARS
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 compatible
- Robot compatible
- Much more ...
SPECTROstar NANO comes with a new version of BMG Labtech Reader Control and comprehensive Data Analysis Software, MARS.
With its simple "Quick Run" function it reads the ELISA test, RNA, DNA, protein (Bradford, BCA, Lowry), cell growth, and beta-galactosidase assays with a button-click by using predefined protocols.
This highly intuitive software also provides unlimited possibilities. MARS guides the user through all the data to analyze the process. Additionally, templates can be used to build complex data processing protocols.
UV/Vis Spectrophotometer Microplate Reader
SPECTROstar OMEGA can instantaneously read both a full photometric spectrum (220-1000 nm) down to a resolution of 1 nm and absorption at fixed user-defined wavelengths. The result is the same as with a monochromator, but much faster.
The SPECTROstar OMEGA can read the whole UV/Vis spectrum of a sample within one second per well. The SPECTROstar OMEGAs speed, user-friendly and simple software offers unprecedented flexibility that can be used to optimize all tests.
SPECTROstar OMEGA is included in the OMEGA series, which means that it has the following outstanding characteristics:
Built-in injectors for "smart" dispensing of reagents can initiate kinetic runs even when a whole spectrum is read (protein denaturation or the increase of various products in an enzymatic attempt over time).
- Accurate temperature control up to 65ºC and shaking function
- Program features are transferring standards to design complex method protocols and use predefined methods
- Versatile kinetic software allows end point measurement; slow and fast kinetics is possible
- Real-time uptakes of kinetic reaction
- Plate capacity up to 1536 format
- "Quick Start" allows to within only three mouse clicks to read a microplate
- Stacker and robot compatible
- Upgradable to FLUOstar OMEGA or POLARstar OMEGA
|FLUOstar OMEGA||POLARstar OMEGA||LUMIstar OMEGA||SPECTROstar OMEGA|
|CLARIOstar PLUS||PHERAstar FSX||NEPHELOstar Plus||SPECTROstar NANO|