SPECTROstar Nano instantly detects an entire spectrum from the wells of the microplate or from a normal cuvette and is therefore perfect for all absorbance methods. Fast spectrum analysis with a resolution of 1 nm, enables absorbance experiments that were previously impossible.
By using an ultrafast spectrometer, a full spectrum from 220 nm to 1000 nm can be registered in less than 1 second/well in volumes down to 2 µl.
SPECTROstar Nano uses the built-in cuvette holder for kinetic studies and quick simple absorbance experiments or measures in microplates up to 1536 format.
Spectrum analysis, shaking functions, incubation, kinetic reading, well scanning and path length correction are some of the standard features of the SPECTROstar Nano.
- Measures spectrum from 220 to 1000 nm in less than 1 s/well
- Selectable spectral resolution between 1 - 10 nm
- 6 - 1536 hole plates
- Handles volumes down to 2µL for e.g. measurement of DNA/RNA and Protein UV
- Standard cuvette port for individual samples
- Incubation up to 45°C for both microtiter plate and cuvette
- Gas connection for atmospherically sensitive samples
- Well scanning, kinetic and endpoint measurements
- Linear, orbital or double orbital shaking function
- Method-specific protocols
- Powerful licensfree data analytics software package - MARS
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant software
- Much more ...
Read more about SPECTROstar NANO here